In these times of uncertainty it’s important that we all do all that we can to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19. As such, there is a set of rules/protocol that will need to be followed for the foreseeable future. Please keep checking back as this list is likely to change.
– No appointments can take place without the health declaration form being returned, and accurately and truthfully completed prior to your appointment. If any of our team suspect symptoms of COVID 19 upon arrival they will refuse to treat you and leave.
– Please notify us if you, or someone in your household is showing ANY symptoms of illness prior to your appointment. Please also advise if anyone is isolating as we will not be able to attend.
– The room where the treatment is taking place must be well ventilated with windows open.
– We will be wearing PPE in the form of a mask. We ask that you wear a mask at all times, only to be removed if required to do so for your treatment. You must supply your own mask.
– Both client and staff member to use hand sanitiser prior to your appointment taking place.
– I will ask you to dispose of any waste materials used on your self for your appointment in your own bin to prevent cross contamination with me travelling between different homes.
– Treatment times may vary due to reworking of processes/cleaning/sanitisation. Thank you for your patience.
– These guidelines are subject to review and change in line with emerging guidance from Public Health England.